Here Is Our Philosophy!
Results come first. Nothing else matters. Results matter.
Of course results matter! Every single personal training company in NYC and the whole wide world will tell you the same thing.
Great Maik. So why would I train with you guys as my personal trainer in NYC?
Here is what we will NOT do
- Scream at you. Sorry, the drill sergeant thing only on “The Biggest Loser” and even there it does not really work.
- Judge you in any form.
- Claim that we know everything.
Here is what we will do:
1. Start with science. We will look into the following principles and draw up your own plan from there : Macro nutrient splits, training frequency, progressive overload, improve your sleep habits.
2. Observe and track
3. Adjust accordingly to results on your individual basis
You know what separates us from
Metro Goldwyn Meyer
The democratic party
They all had to file for bankruptcy and restructure over the last 10 years. My company did not. So there!
One reason: I am really good at what. I am. Blame me of arrogance, but I had to say it.
So now the question is:
What makes a great coach?
Question is: what makes a good coach?
There a few components to that answer:
1.Have a stellar resume. Personally, I think a great coach should bring academic, as well as athletic credentials. Being published while having been or being a good athlete would be an ideal combination. I understand this is not always doable, but we are talking about a great coach here so let’s have some standards. Someone who has walked the walk as a competitive athlete will have an easier time relating to the dietary struggles of the client, being able to write (i.e.., teaching shows that you have understood the matter well enough to pass the knowledge on to others).
2.Produce results in clients. That is obviously a given. But there is more to that: How are the results achieved? By using drugs and overly restrictive diets? If so, this approach is not sustainable and I would label it as bad coaching. Results need to be achieved in a feasible, easy-to-maintain manner.
Lead by example, provides knowledge without claiming to have found the magic bullet, and is able to read the client. On a day-to-day basis, a good coach should be like a great tank commander (being German, I could not help it). (S)he should be able to change tactics as (s)he sees fit by what is happening on the front line, without giving up on the strategic goal. Client had a day from hell? No need to cancel the leg workout, but maybe 10×10 squats would not the best of ideas. So one would not give up on training legs altogether, but tweak the workout with something that makes sense that day.
3. Educate the client. To be a great coach, one has to be able to pass on information to the client in a way that does not seem patronizing or top-down, but makes the client want to apply the information because (s)he feels it would beneficial, as opposed to wanting to please the coach.
Lift others up. A truly great coach puts others first. Nobody wants to hear how you build your physique or what you did back when you were great, unless there is something that will help the client. Coaching is about improving the client, not retelling war stories.
4. Share the knowledge generously. A great coach is not motivated by revenue dollars and Facebook likes but acts as a promoter of exercise and nutrition. One way is to be an active contributor on public forums by exposing free content to a broad base of mostly nonpaying clients.
Why Train With Us:
- Complimentary comprehensive assessment of your needs and abilities before starting training.
- Undivided one-on-one attention and guidance of a trainer who is a two times musclemania champion, Olympian and professor at NYU.
- Personalized assistance in identifying, setting and achieving fitness goals. Your coaches are available 24/7/
- Workout and diet programs that fit your lifestyle and goals.
- Changes in the workout as you progress in terms of strength and endurance.
- Special weight loss programs without medication and unhealthy supplements.
- Specialized online fitness training if you are traveling.
- Access to our proprietary software “ precision Nutrition”
- Weekly workout tips and insights from Maik.
Our Fitness Training Programs
We offer the following programs:
- Weight loss
- Online personal training
- Nutrition counseling
- Muscle building
- Special training for improving sports performance and strength
- Specialized female fitness training
Use My Experience to Achieve the Physique you Deserve
Being an athlete for 25 years, I was an Olympian, two times world cup athlete in swimming and a two times musclemania champion. Now this is not to state how great I am but that I have tried every training and nutritional strategy there is and meade plenty of mistakes along the way.
That said I can save you 20 years of trying and cut right through the fog to get you where you want to be in the shortest amount of time possible . All I ask for is your trust and commitment!
Here Is How We Achieve your Fitness Transformation
Your fitness transformation starts with a screening. At first, we’ll ask you several questions about your lifestyle, diet, occupation and medical history to know the current level of your fitness. Afterwards, we thoroughly analyze your current physique, looking for muscular imbalances as well as potential injuries. This will help us in identifying, setting and achieving fitness goals in the smallest span of time.
If you are an online personal training client, we hand you a questionnaire and formulate your personal training depending on your answers. From there on we can draw up a training outline for you along with a nutritional plan.
In the end, your success is our success. There is no better ad than a transformed and happy client!