Maik Wiedenbach Is Hiring!
Maik Wiedenbach Personal Training is looking for a very unique person. Is it you?
We’ve had tremendous growth since we opened our gym and it’s time to bring on another team member or two.
We’re not your typical gym, and we’re not looking for your typical personal trainer.
We’re looking to add to our amazing team, and we’re not just going to take anyone.
We are not looking for a bored rep counter.
We exist for one reason; to change people’s bodies and their lives in the process.
We’re on a mission to change as many lives as possible, and we need an incredible team to do that.
APPLY BELOW IF…
You’re a Customer Service Focused and Self-Motivated Person Who Will Excel in an Entrepreneurial Environment
We’re really looking for someone who possesses the following characteristics:
- Has integrity in everything they do
- Pays close attention to detail
- Always humble
- Knows how to have some fun
- Takes initiative.
- Great with people
- Wants to help to grow our business
- Wants to leave a legacy and change people’s lives
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial company is quite different than working for a “regular company.” We’re looking for someone who has a strong desire to constantly better themselves, is creative, and can be flexible with demands.
For experience, we’re looking for someone that has strong customer service skills, is on time, has had “people” jobs before, and displays a genuine passion for the success of our clients.
For requirements, we don’t NEED you to have a college degree or anything like that, we just need you to be on time with good bedside manners.
THIS IS THE LAST GYM OUR CLIENTS WILL JOIN AND WE WANT THIS TO BE THE LAST PLACE YOU’LL WORK.
Your Primary Objective: Make sure that the hour that they were at Maik Wiedenbach Personal training was the best hour of their day.
- Personal training certification, relevant degree, or at least 1 years experience
- Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
- A desire to change lives
- Passionate and willing to learn
Must be based in NYC
- Coaching: handle one on one training sessions
- Programming: find and implement the best program for the client
- Accountability & Retention: responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocols pertaining to client accountability and retention.
- Sales: must be able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the process, and after other program offerings.
- COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND HOURS:
- Full-Time Position (Early Mornings, Evenings, and Some Weekend Mornings Required)
- Above Average Hourly Wage Base, Commission-Based Incentives, & Quarterly Bonuses Based On Performance
- Company provided uniforms, continuing education, in-services, and free training at the best gym in NYC HOW TO APPLY…
We’re looking to hire the RIGHT person relatively quickly. If this position sounds like the PERFECT FIT for you, then simply FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO get started…
This is NOT a corporate type of structured job , just showing up will not be enough. Maik Wiedenbach PT is our home, we built it and we will grow it.
We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing GREAT work and contributing to the growth of the business.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for an interview.