101 Fitness Myths Book$14.99Add to cart
The book is also available on Amazon as well (Kindle or Paperback) and below TV interview summarizes it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XX_gf89nl4& 101 Fitness Myths is NOT another “6 minutes abs” or “drop 14 lbs in 30 days” book, nor does it follow the latest fitness fad but a unique fitness book for novices-whether they’re new to the […]
3D Chest$27.00Add to cart
Just bench brah. Right? So wrong. The bench will do very little for your chest. The reason most people can not build a great chest is not lack of trying but picking the wrong exercises. Often this leads to injured shoulders and the so called hunched forward/ Quasimodo syndrome.
My template will give you:
1. An extra pdf file containing a scan to make sure you are healthy enough to train.
2. 4 weeks worth of training, with videos and an auto regulating template.
3. Diet and nutrition guideline.
4. A video breakdown of my chest training.
Arm workout$27.00Add to cart
This is my blue print for bigger arms. I certainly was not gifted with the best arms so it me long time to figure out what works. Most athletes simply go through the motions which leads to blown out elbows and no gains.
My workout and pdf file will help you to make significant progress.
As always you will get a four week auto regulating template with video links so your execution will be guaranteed.
1. A body scan consisting out of a series of test to ensure that neither your shoulder nor your elbow or wrist are about to get injured.
2. How to treat potential injuries.
3. Proper execution of exercises ( no, you do not curl all the way up with a dumbbell).
4. A diet for bulking or cutting, depending on your goal.
Back Workout$27.00Add to cart
A good back is a rare sight in gyms for a few reasons:
A. we all prefer training the muscles we can see much more such as chest and arms.
B. Training the back is tough from an activation standpoint since we can not see it properly, meaning it is harder to feel those muscles and work them properly.
My program sets out to fix these issues, each workout has activation exercises to make sure you are not just going through the motions but are actually training your back.
1. 4 week training guide to make sure you cover the back from all angles.
2. Diet and nutrition guideline for bulking or cutting depending on your goal.
3. Exact description of exercises, so you do not waste your time in the gym.
4. A PDF file with the anatomy of the back, ways to train, eat and avoid injury.
Dumbbell Only Workout$9.00Add to cart
Stuck at home?
Fear not ! This dumbbell workout will get you in shape fast. No more boring home workouts a la squats, lunges, push ups..repeat. Instead we shall use science to make gains.
Five workouts that will last you at least four weeks.
German Volume Training 2.0$9.97Add to cart
This has been a staple in the bodybuilding world since the 1980s, the workout is set up as 10×10 sets of two exercises usually opposing muscle groups ( thing 10 sets of bench alternated with 10 sets of bent over rows).
Does it work? Sort of but not great. A lot of people get burned out or injured during the original protocol. This is why I invented the 2.0 version which contains a power part, a fiber recruitment element and a cell expansion component.
What you will get:
1. An excel file with the 4 week workout, compete with video links to all exercises
2. A PDF explaining the science, execution, injury prevention and diet to succeed!
Get Bigger Arms Book$14.99Add to cart
The ultimate arm book will give you all the tools you need to build the arms you want! Included in the book are: Three 4 week workout plans. Diet outlines to ensure proper nutrition. Supplement advice: what works and what does not. New and long forgotten exercises to spice up your training. Maik Wiedenbach was […]
In Home Workout with Bands$9.00Add to cart
Traveling or stuck in your house? Then this band workout is what you need. It is a template that will cover you for four weeks and touches upon: strength, power, hypertrophy as well as anaerobic endurance.
Mass$27.00Add to cart
This one not for the faint of heart, but very effective. This template will teach you how to train twice a day for maximum progress, while managing cardio, diet and recovery effectively.
You will get a 4 week training guide with:
1. Videos to all exercises.
2. Meal plan to for mass.
3. Maximize each workout.
4. A PDF explaining the science of the workout.